Watching: I'm all caught up on Parenthood now! And it is bittersweet. It's become one of my favorite shows and now there are only 3 episodes left this season. What a bunch of shit. I want more and more! I think the next show I'll start watching will be Mad Men. I've been dying to see it for years.
Stopped watching: Vampire Diaries. I gave up on this show around Thanksgiving. It's just more of the same. Yawwwn. Done. My apologies to Damon.
Excited about: My new job! I wasn't looking. Erin had an opening at her work and asked if I was interested. The rest is almost history. It was an extremely tough decision. The whole thing has given me anxiety, stomach aches, stress, and tears. It's certainly been a whirlwind but I'm confident that I have made the right decision and I'm looking forward to my/our future. New things are exciting and scary in equal parts and that basically sums it up for me. But I'm so ready to get started.
AND...
We will officially be moving in one month. ONE MONTH. We are moving just down the road but into a little larger of a place that is in a nicer neighborhood. We are ecstatic! We've had a lot of problems with our current rental so I am just over the moon that everything is working out.
AND!!
Hockey is back. The stupid lockout has finally come to an end. Dustin and I are ecstatic! Dear NHL, YOU OWE THE FANS. Free games?
Listening to: Fredrika Stahl. I first heard her voice here. I just loved her sound so much I started listening to more of her music on iTunes. So far, 'Sweep Me Away' is my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.