Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Currently

Worried about: My little gilled son. Bane has been acting weird for about a week now. He hasn't been swimming around like normal. He stays in this one corner of his tank and only seems to come out when I feed him. Dustin thinks it's because he knows something is off in our house (box city!) but I'm worried he may be sick. He looks fine and still has an appetite so no need for real concern. Hopefully, he can tough it out until Friday. Then it's home sweet home.

Looking forward to: EVERYTHING! This year has already started off with a bang but I am so excited I have even more to look forward to. Trips, shows, a 5K, a wedding, and lots of outside activities so I can make good on my resolution. But for now I will jump up and down in excitement because we move THIS WEEK!

Listening to: Tegan and Sara's new CD. Amazing. I especially love this song.

Watching: Still watching Mad Men. Still think it's a little boring. Don't get me wrong, there are some great story lines and characters, but there hasn't been an episode yet that I haven't fast forwarded through here and there. Thank technology for Netflix. But the 1960s as a whole is so mesmerizing that I'm sure I'll continue watching.

Thinking about: How Dustin and I are on the same page with big decisions. I feel like a relationship can never really work if you don't agree on important, key things. We actually had a nice little conversation on my way into work this morning and I just kept thinking to myself "I. AM. SO. LUCKY." Seriously though, it makes things so much easier to have the same/similar views. And I guess I feel so lucky because our choices and ideas on things are so vastly different from most of society. So it's nice to have a partner. He's on my side even though most aren't. And that really means so much.

Frustrated with: Two etsy orders. One has shipped but hasn't arrived yet and it's been weeks. The other was ordered last week but I still haven't heard on the status. I have contacted the seller and no response as of yet. It's driving me crazy. A) I don't want to waste money. B) I'm impatient. C) They are both really cool items and I want to put them to use! Send good etsy thoughts my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.