Sunday, April 27, 2014

Photo An Hour: Saturday 4/26

7:00 AM - Rise and shine.

IMG_8385

8:00 AM - Reading at Tires Plus. Getting those filters changed!

IMG_8386

9:00 AM - Per Dustin's request. Dunkin Donuts.

IMG_8392

10:00 AM - Finally seeing the Cap!

IMG_8396

11:00 AM - Since I couldn't take photos while watching a movie here is a still.

via

12:00 PM - And here is a gif. Bucky!

via

  1:00 PM - The perfect lunch with my favorite person.

IMG_8398

2:00 PM - Trying on some new work out shorts.

IMG_8401

3:00 PM - A playoff game.

IMG_8407

4:00 PM - Read time turned into nap time. 

  IMG_8408

6:00 PM - Butterfinger blizzard. Mmm. 

IMG_8409

7:00 PM - THE playoff game.

IMG_8410

I really enjoyed doing this photo an hour thing. I'll definitely try it again in a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.