I'm sure I'm forgetting some seriously awesome fictional mothers but these are the ones that came to mind and there's always next year!
Molly Weasley/Harry Potter
Molly is the mother of all mothers. No, she doesn't have a lot of money but she's got heart. Not only does she care so much about all of her own children but she includes Harry in that group as well. She always sends him a Christmas present, shops for his school books, cooks for him, and tries to protect him even when he wants to do things on his own. It's always been super sad that Harry never got to know Lily (and James) but he made out real good with Molly (and the whole Weasley bunch).
Kristina Braverman/Parenthood
The thing I love most about Kristina is how accepting she is of her children. She loves them no matter what. Truly unconditional. She's always on their team and never stops fighting for them. She puts "brave" in Braverman.
Tami Taylor/Friday Night Lights
Anyone who has watched FNL has thought I want Tami to be my mom! She is incredibly encouraging and genuine. I feel like if I bumped into her on the streets of Dillon, I would just spill my guts. She really hears you and not only that but tries to help in any capacity that she can.
Jill Taylor/Home Improvement
I always admired Becky. She's the cool mom. The mom that's so awesome you think of her as a sister. She was always such a sweet mother figure for the Tanner girls. Sure Danny, Jesse and Joey did a great job but sometimes you really need to have a heart to heart with a girl. And every time those twins gave her a run for her money she kept on keeping on ready to learn from her mistakes.
As the only woman of the house of four males she really held her own. I mean boys are gross and messy and play rough. And then to top it all off with an accident prone husband! The patience!! She deserves some serious credit! I just love how much she tried to be involved in her children's lives even if she knew nothing about whatever it was they were interested in.
Another cool mom type but in a different way. Lorelei was always incredibly supportive of Rory and pushed her to always be her best. She's the mom you can cry on, watch a movie on a Friday night with, or enjoy sarcastic conversation over a cup of coffee. I don't think anyone has a better mother-daughter relationship than these two.
Daenerys Targaryen/Game of Thrones
She's the Mother of Dragons. I mean, sure teenagers are tough but three DRAGONS?! No contest.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.