Thursday, August 11, 2016

This Month In Photos

I knew it had been awhile since I had done one of these posts but I didn't realize it had been two months! What the hell! So here are all the random photos from my life over that time. I'll try not to go so long next time around. 

IMG_1746

I made that kitty wall decor for Nicole's birthday. It's so simple yet made such a statement!

IMG_1909

One of the only photos I have of the three of us. I love how Cheeto's face is all smushed down.

IMG_1843 IMG_2373

I bought Dilyn a Pens onesie back when the Pens were in the playoffs. Well we all know how that turned out so I'm pretty sure her support helped push them into another Stanley Cup victory! // Sometimes you just buy yourself flowers and they're so pretty you take a photo.

IMG_1723

Just nerding it up. 

IMG_2441IMG_2895

I dressed the part on the Friday before the 4th. I didn't do a damn thing on the actual 4th. // Dustin sends me some of the funniest texts. But now since becoming cat parents he sends me funny cat texts.

IMG_2707

I was going out on the town. Dustin was staying in on the couch. 

IMG_2870 IMG_2871

Harley Quinn is forever my girl crush. Dustin and I took these photos when we went to see Star Trek.  A few weeks later we saw Suicide Squad. First of all both movies were good. Suicide Squad was not as awful as the critics want you to believe. It certainly wasn't perfect and they could have done a lot of things better but overall it was enjoyable. Harley and the Joker made it!

IMG_2368

Very rarely can I get a decent shot of both of them especially awake. This was clearly my day!

IMG_2365

IMG_2397

Luna hangs out on my desk at work. Her and the nargles. 

IMG_3155 IMG_2553

Best snap filter ever. I'm motherfucking Harry Potter! // I played Pokemon Go for about a week. It was fun but then I got my fill and deleted it. I saved Olive from whoever this evil purple guy is. 

IMG_2714

Caffe Latte Gelati is pretty much the only thing we ever get from Jeremiah's. It's just SO damn good.

IMG_2694 Untitled

Pat was posing for his new dating app. profile pic. It screams "Check out this brick behind me. Cool huh?" // FaceTiming with my boo and our furkids. Yes, we both watched Cheeto use the litter box. We're not weird. You're weird. 

IMG_2824

I took Dustin to 4 Rivers for the first time a few weekends ago. He seemed to really like everything (especially the sides) but wasn't the biggest fan of the BBQ sauce.

Untitled IMG_2475

Addilyn in her pink skeleton PJs that Dustin picked out from the GAP last year. It's weird because I remember being at the mall with him looking for baby clothes and thinking "She won't be able to fit into this for a long time" and now look at her all big and stuff! // Lazy caturday!

Untitled

I read this book in less than 24 hours. I couldn't put it down. It was partly because I was really enjoying it but partly because it's Harry Potter. Critics didn't seem to like it BUT fuck critics. It was certainly a little hard to get used to reading script format but once I got used to it I loved the story. I wish it were more detailed like a regular HP book but that's just not how scripts work and I get that. Overall I thought it was a really interesting look into the lives of the adult trio and their kids. 

IMG_2630 IMG_2355

I bought Kierce the game 'Pie In The Face' for her birthday and she clearly hated it. Ha! // I did a hair tutorial that I never made public. If you want to see it just message me and I'll send you the link. 

IMG_2334

Chipotle with my girl Nicole! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.