Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tweet Tweet


10/19/16
Went to bed at 7pm. Up at 4am. I am all out of whack.

10/26/16
I'm not really into Lady Gaga's music but I can definitely respect her talent as a musician. Keep on keeping on.

10/27/16
I love how cardigans can transform a tired blouse that I've worn a million times.

10/31/16
So many good kid costumes this year and especially family ensemble costumes. Way to bring it!

11/1/16
This is the only full week I'll be working this month! Bring on all the days off!

We can't be friends if you drink water with your cheeseburger. Coke, iced tea, lemonade, koolaid, beer, but not water!) #justkidding #kindof

I have 288 photos on my phone and I"m freaking out. I hate having over 100 unless I'm on vacation.

11/2/16
Harry Potter and the entire wizarding world is so much better than Johnny Depp. What a shit casting job.


11/7/16
Westworld has confirmed my love for the name Maeve.

 11/8/16
Where did this mannequin challenge come from? I feel so out of the loop. Can we just go back to planking?




One of my first thoughts I had when I found out Trump won was "Well I'm sure glad I don't have a kid to explain this to."

I'm scared for everyone who isn't a straight white male. Actually, I'm scared for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.