Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snail Mail My Email: Year Three

And just like that it's over.

Another Snail Mail My Email has come to an end and this time just so happens to be it's last. I'm just so grateful I got to be a part of it for the time I did. There's nothing like writing a letter and sending it in the mail that excites me more. It makes me think... I wonder when this person will get it? or Does the postman wonder what this even is? or I wish I could see their reaction when they see it in their mailbox.

I was hoping that there would be a ton of letters to write so we could all go out with a bang but I only ended up getting three. A week later my snail mail organizer told me he had one more that needed to go to Hungary. I totally jumped at it. Thankfully he translated it for me which made it somehow easier to write.

I'm sad I won't be able to be a part of this project again. Maybe I'll find a new project but I will most definitely continue sending snail mail. 


Untitled Untitled

South Africa // India

Untitled Untitled

Ohio // Hungary


Last weekend I got the mail as I always do but noticed a fun envelope in the bunch. I pulled it out and noticed the kitties everywhere. My eyes got big and I tore into it as nice as possible. It turns out Dustin sent his own Snail Mail Your Email. TO ME! This guy! I guess I should keep him around. It made me smile for the rest of the day. And to top it all off it came all the way from Australia! So rad. 

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.