Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Fierce Kierce Turns 8

Last Saturday was Kierce's 8th birthday. Katie and Tommy took her and Aubrie to Legoland for her actual birthday and on Sunday she had a little party at her grandmother's house. I was bummed I missed Aubrie's actual birthday party in May due to my Texas trip but I was glad I was able to at least make it to Kierce's. I've been to just about all of their birthdays so to miss a couple here and there may not seem like a huge deal but it's hard. I want to be there for all of them!

I drove up to Palm Coast. It was a hell of a drive because of all the idiots. So many idiots on I-4. Also, there was traffic. By the time I arrived at Diane's house my anxiety level was at an all-time high but thankfully it didn't last long because there were a bunch of smiling kids to greet me at the front door, Katie's new shoe collection cracked me up (sorry girlfran), and there were cheetos (the food, not my cat). 

I had such a fun time watching Kierce open all of her presents. She got so many cool things and of course several leopard print outfits - her fave! I got her a R2D2 funko pop which she really seemed to love. I also sent a dress and shoes directly to her house via Target. At the time of her party it was lost in the mail but it has since been delivered and all is well. 

I then played a game of Apples to Apples Junior with the kids and Sam. We had such a fun time. Aubrie kicked our butts pretty quickly. 

Then it was time for cake. Kierce requested a leopard print chocolate cake which also looked like it could pass for camo or mold. Ha! She loved it which is all that matters! 

I cannot believe how big she is now. I remember her first birthday like it was yesterday. It's so cool to see her and her big sister grow up. They just keep getting cooler and cooler. 

IMG_4313 IMG_4314

IMG_4312

IMG_4284

IMG_4286

IMG_4290 IMG_4301

IMG_4298

IMG_4304

IMG_4306

IMG_4308


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.