Tuesday, July 18, 2017

What I Wore #66

I haven't posted a "What I Wore" post in like forever. 

I just checked and the last one was in March! MARCH. This is mainly due to the face that A. I haven't really bought any clothes in a long time and B. I wear a uniform to work now which is why I haven't bought clothes in a long time. 

I'm not happy with my weight right now. I feel fat and I am about 30 lbs over my target/goal weight. HOWEVER, this bathing suit made me feel good. I felt pretty and sexy and just plain good when I wore it. It's hard for any shape girl to find a bathing suit that does that so I'm going to treasure these pieces for as long as possible. I got these high waisted bottoms (they came with a matching top that no longer fits my giant boobs - womp womp) before Dustin and I went to Siesta Key last fall. I love the pattern but even more so I love the way they fit. They are flattering as hell AND comfortable. I bought the top just a week ago since the other one no longer fits. I thought that maybe the black would be too dark but I like the contrast between the two.  


IMG_4267 IMG_4264

Top: Target
Bottom: Amazon
Glasses: Sophie & Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.