Monday, September 25, 2017

Do You 10Q?


I've been participating in this since 2010. I couldn't tell you how I heard about it but every year I continue to enjoy it. The concept is incredibly simple. Each year on the eve of Rosh Hashanah you receive an email linking you to the questions you answered the previous year OR if it's your first time then questions are open for you to get in on the fun. You get to reflect on last year's answers while writing this year's answers. The questions remain the same year after year but it's interesting to see how your answers change. Around Yom Kippur all of your answers go into a vault for a year. Although the whole thing is centered around Jewish holidays and traditions the questions are not religious and you don't have to be of that faith to participate. As you know, I'm not religious and I find it to be a wonderful exercise.

Here are some of my answers from last year that I don't mind sharing. I love how you can answer each question any way you choose. There is no right or wrong answer. Their slogan is "Reflect. React. Renew." and that's exactly what I do. I read each answer and really take it in and process it. I think it's a wonderful form of self-care, at least for me. I know this kind of stuff isn't for everyone but if you are even slightly curious I suggest you give it a shot. There are currently 5 days left to participate until the vault closes.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.