Thursday, March 8, 2018

Baby Shower for Kamden

A couple weeks ago we all gathered to celebrate baby Kam! The baby shower was held at the Rio Pinar Country Club in this huge room. So huge I had the urge to do cartwheels but since I can't actually do cartwheels I spared everyone that disaster. I probably also spared myself some doctor bills. 

I, of course, got there a little early. I CAN'T HELP IT. It's who I am. Fight me. So I asked if there was anything I could help with but it seemed everyone had it covered. The games and decor were all so cute. I had never done the "Diaper Notes" before but what a fun idea! I've already forgotten what I wrote on mine but our table went diaper crazy especially Phoebe. Ha!

It was so nice to see family that I haven't seen in a long time especially my cousins and former/ex-stepmom aka Cody's mom. I know, it's confusing but we are the real life Modern Family. Ha! Also I got to see my middle school friend, Jennifer, who just so happens to be Kaelin's cousin. Small world indeed! The baby shower was open to guys so I got to hang with the father-to-be for a bit. Dustin didn't come because he doesn't do baby showers and/or children's birthdays. It's nothing personal it's just not his thing. He will, however, take kids to see Star Wars and buy them shit! So it balances out. He ordered their gift (a carseat) and had it mailed directly to them. See what I mean? Generous but not about to party. I was so pumped when they got to opening up my big box of presents. I got them a variety of clothes, a couple books, a Terrible Towel bib, a bunch of wipes, and so on. Dustin had to reign me in from buying everything. I probably will only last until he's born and then I'm going to go crazy. 

I can't believe how soon he will be here. Next month! OR even sooner. Who knows! 

IMG_1772 IMG_1780

IMG_1775 IMG_1781

IMG_1790

IMG_1782

IMG_1777

IMG_1779

IMG_1838 IMG_1822

IMG_1794

IMG_1799

IMG_1802

IMG_1810 IMG_1811 IMG_1813 IMG_1829 IMG_1818 IMG_1819

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.