Monday, March 26, 2018

Found

Kids Deliver Brutal Review of Donald Trump's First Year In Office For Jimmy Kimmel

The Early November in video 2002-2016.

Steve-O's new BFF.

Bad Ass 13 Year Old Spoke Out Against Faith-Based Sexism.

Waiter Gets Surprise After Being Tipped Only $3.28

10 Careers Where Women Are Least Likely To Have Children

Mom Complains Their Son Won't Have Children

Mothers who regret having children are speaking up like never before Hey best lady friends...watch this.

9 Brutally Real Reasons Why Millenials Refuse To Have Kids Sorry not sorry.

Can You Be Addicted To Watching 'The Office'? I speak from experience and the answer is yes. Dustin and I are currently rewatching the series (about to finish season 5) for the I can't even remember what time.

The Office cast animated. These are so good!

Black Cats Might Be Getting Adopted Thanks to Black Panther  I love our little black panther aka
Olive.

To Stop Climate Change, Educate Girls And Give Them Birth Control

8 Things Science Says Predicts Divorce

The story behind 'Cute Without The E'.

My Need For Alone Time Is Not A Reflection On You. Good read about us introverts.

Penguins routines and superstitions.

People Avoiding the Biggest Disasters Get ready to gasp.

They Push. They Protest. And Many Activists, Privately, Suffer as a Result. I know this to be true. The stress and depression from caring so much for a cause can start to break you to pieces. I felt like that much of last year. Keep fighting the good fight but also take care of yourself.

The Best Quotes From 'My Favorite Murder'

Beards make almost every man more attractive. Just saying. I mean, it totally transformed this guy.

Drag Elsa for the win!

50 Unfiltered Celebrity Quotes About Their Divorces

Fahrenheit 451 trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.