The Umbrella Academy soundtrack is everything.
The ladies of the 80s had just such a great crop of guys.
'The Office' themed bridal shower is what dreams are made of.
Portland Bans Discrimination Against Atheists and Agnostics. As if I needed another reason to fall deeper in love with Portland.
You're killing me smalls! 1 out of 1,000 reboots I'm actually not mad about.
Alyssa Mastromonaco Explores Her Non Decision To Have Kids
Katelyn Ohashi is one to watch. Literally and figuratively.
Scaredy cats.
8 Women Making the World a Better Place
Photographer Breaks "Crazy Cat Lady" Stereotype by Featuring Grown Men with Their Adorable Cats. I feel like I might have posted this before but it's just too damn cute so I'm going to risk the duplicate.
14 Hidden Caves in Florida You Need to Explore
This photo makes you think twice about picking up your phone...
Virgin Atlantic's Female Flight Attendants No Longer Required To Wear Makeup. FUCK YES.
Disney princesses with careers based on their characters.
Women's glasses styles from the 1950s.
"Not having a child was not a this or that choice. I didn't want a child and then decide it was better not to have one. No sacrifice was made, in much the same way someone who wants children isn't making a sacrifice by having them." Read the rest here.
A Rise In Depression Among Teens and Young Adults Could Be Linked To Social Media Use
Photos of Celebs Posing With Their Younger Selves by And Gelinck
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.