Sunday, March 24, 2019

What I Wore #82

I was invited to an 80s night at a Barcade a few weeks back and had every intention on going. I happened to come across this bright and beautiful 80s-ish inspired top at Target and went for it. Then a few days later as I was wandering around Ross, I found this incredible mustard yellow belt loop fanny that matched perfectly. 

Side Note: Dustin and I were watching something on TV earlier this week where someone was wearing a fanny pack when he made me pause the show and look him in the eyes so he could say "I'd just like to give you the credit you deserve for being one of the first to bring this fanny pack trend back." I looked at him surprised and responded "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!". I feel seen.

The 80s night fell through. Neither of my friends could make it and since it was downtown I didn't feel comfortable going alone. But I still had this bad ass outfit so the following day I wore it out and about running errands and getting lunch with Dustin. I originally bought the shirt because it fit with a theme but I also just really like it. It's so bright and cheery and summer AF. Same with the fanny pack. So I'll be sporting this look for the foreseeable future. Sorry not sorry!



Untitled

Top: Target 
(I looked high and low for the link to this top 
and couldn't find it on Target's website. Xhilaration brand.)
Jeans: Old Navy
Fanny Pack: Ross
Sandals: Target

1 comment:

  1. I just want to add here that we did not all dress like this in the 80s LOL some of us actually paid attention to what we were wearing. I just wanted to clear that up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.