Tuesday, April 16, 2019

What I Wore #84

I totally feel like my Aunt Sarah in this dress. She lives for maxi dresses with bold prints. This is something different than what I've ever owned but for some reason the bright floral print of yesteryear really drew me to it so I went for it. I remember coming out of our bedroom a few weeks ago on my way out and Dustin paused mid video game, stopped me, and said "You look beautiful!". I turned into goo much like Alex Mack when she was slithering under doors. This dress is bold, bright, fun, and most importantly incredibly comfy and flattering to my current curves. Sometimes you just have to step outside the (fashion) box. 

Untitled

Dress: Target (Xhilaration but I can't find a link)
Sandals: Target
Earrings: ReKindled Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.