Friday, October 7, 2011

The Friday Five - Pens!

The Friday Five

It's officially hockey season now.
It's time for slapshots, shoot outs, and lots and lots of blood and stitches.

GO PENS! (not penis as some can't read.)


1. Marc-Andre Fleury aka Flower aka my hockey boyfriend. He's one of the best goaltenders there is. He's French-Canadian. Annnnd he's hot.



2. Sidney Crosby aka Sid the Kid - Captain of the team. One the greats. Also cute. Ridiculous. But I wouldn't trust him to put clothes in the dryer.



3. Evgeni Malkin aka Geno. Wears an 'A' for Alternate or Awesome. From Russia. English is getting better by the day. Funniest twitter updates. & he cooks!



4. Brent Johnson.
Back-up goaltender. Just bad ass. And he fucking loves it.



5. Kris Letang aka Prince Caspian (I think i'm the only one who calls him this). Another awesome player who I find attractive. Oh darn! Just poor a bucket of ice on me. Score!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.