Dustin had Sims 3 Pets waiting for me on my desk last Tuesday when I got home from work. I have not stopped playing it since. Dogs, cats, and HORSES! So of course I went on an animal making spree. There are also wild animals like racoons and squirrels. I have yet to see a squirrel roaming around but I did have my first raccoon interaction. You had the option to 'pet, watch, or shoo' the raccoon. I made my sim try and pet it and the damn thing ran away. Then Dustin made me follow it all over town. I realize I just wrote about how we followed a fake raccoon through a game but I am not ashamed. NERD forever. It's seriously so much fun. And lucky for me the new Batman and Battlefield games came out recently so Dustin is busy on his xbox360 while I am on my computer just taking pups for walks and teaching my sims how to ride a horse. Exciting stuff!
AND I just found out how to make Sim videos. Yes the nerd meter just goes higher and higher.
Climbing a rocky area of town.
Saying hello to a wild horse (that obviously doesn't like her - haha!).
Doing a bit of traning. You can train your dog to sit, roll over, shake, etc. It is awesome!
Here she is digging a hole in the back yard. Oh yeah, and you can also teach them to be non-destructive by scolding bad behaviors and teaching them good behaviors (like peeing OUTSIDE) by praising them.
You can take your animals all over town. They can have babies! and personality traits (ex: obedient, playful, hyper). You can even play from their perspective. Tonight is the first time I haven't played in a week but my eyes are crossing even as I type this so no sims tonight. My new lenses come in next week. I was going to get new frames (and I still might) but they had such a shitty selection. They were either wired, frameless, or plastic with lots of flash (fake diamonds and hideous designs on the sides). So I think I'm going to keep the ones I have or at least buy a new pair of the same exact frame (which my insurance doesn't cover - sad face). Of course they cover all the awful frames. I think my insurance just wants me to walk around looking like an idiot. Well, I do that by myself - no need to add to it with tacky frames.
I just had my second piece of this ridiculously awesome tasting pumpkin cheesecake - in 24 hours. Dustin and I made it together on Sunday night but it needed to be refrigerated for about 765 hours before we could dig in. I brought each of the girls at work a slice. And we also delivered some to Melissa and Miranda at their new place (which by the way is super nice and cute). Moving can be fun and exciting because it is all so fresh and new but it's mostly a pain in the ass. So glad they are happy where they are though and they are settling in.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.