Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life List

I've had a 'life list' aka 'fun list' aka 'bucket list' for years now. I guess we all have things in our heads that we'd like to do someday but it's a whole different thing when you organize those wants, goals, & plans in list form.

Here is part of my list from 2006 that I found in my LiveJournal (I was 21...)
-Go on a roller coaster (Does Flight of the Hippogriff count?! Yes? Then 12/10)
-Get married (3/17/10)
-Buy a brand new car (12/11)
-See a movie at the Enzian (Fall 2010)

Other fairly recent things I've accomplished
-Learn to knit (Fall 2010)
-Visit Wizarding World of Harry Potter (this kind of goes with the whole Hippogriff rollercoaster thing)

Sam found this cool site for keeping track of your list. My updated list is here. I'll be adding to it as things come to me and more importantly, I'll be moving some of those items to the COMPLETED column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.