Sunday, June 10, 2012

Found

Obama is pretty cool and he sings!

What an amazing birthday present. 

1940's Pittsburgh aka the capital of hell. Dustin sent me this. These photos are crazy!

Hand stitched cards are the coolest.

Re-watching Felicity has be hanging out here.

Harry Potter is a life ruiner.

The year of the bang. I think I'm going to go for it...!!

20 Ways to Give Without Expectations. Having expectations is the bane of my existence but I really love this list.

Mr. Rogers is still awesome. You can grow ideas in the garden of your mind. (Thanks to Dustin for showing me this.)

Wreck It Ralph trailer. (and this!)

Pine-Sol. So ridiculous but I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

Bamboo glasses. I WANT! Thanks to Sam for sending me this link. I am now obsessed.

Me too. Sigh. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.