I found this old article in the archives of my LJ about how couples who remain childless are generally happier than those with kids.
"In fact, no group of parents—married, single, step or even empty nest—reported significantly greater emotional well-being than people who never had children. It's such a counterintuitive finding because we have these cultural beliefs that children are the key to happiness and a healthy life, and they're not."
I want this tote.
Book sculptures.
50 People You Wish You Knew.
A super cool stay-at-home-dad. The stay-at-home-dad thing isn't what shocks me, it's the fact that this dad cares so much for his children period. People try and sugar coat dads but the truth is, there just aren't many decent ones left.
On NOT believing. I love the quote at the end. I sent it to Dustin and he loved it too. <3
Growing Up With The Olsen Twins. I was obsessed with these girls growing up. I am only a year older than them and our birthdays are only a day apart. I thought this information made me much cooler than it actually did when I was growing up. I loved them in Full house (duh!) and all their movies especially Winning London which I still own AND still watch every so often. Don't hate.
A Tea Party in sloooooooow motion. Thanks @tpolamalu.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.