Friday, May 3, 2013

Friendly Friday: Melody

Like Sam, I've known Melody for 22ish years. We've gone through every stage of life together, even when we're miles apart, which has been often. She's an artist through and through and can see beauty in anything. She is unbelievably creative and has the most contagious laugh.  Her brave, independent nature has always set her apart. She's a free spirit who follows her heart and is always ready for her next great adventure.


Favorite Quote:
You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.
"Sometimes I get emotional over font." - Kanye West
"Fur pillows are actually hard to sleep on..." -Kanye West
One of my favorite measurements is a shit load.

Celebrity Crush:
Richard Gere. He can sing AND tap dance!

One piece of advice you'd give your 16 year old self:
If you can get accustomed to everything changing all the time, everything in life will be easier.



Beauty item you swear by:
Alba Sea Moisturizer - I think that's what it is called. It's in a little green pod with a twist off cap. I love it because when you put it on your face it feels like you've got a million micro-pieces working all over to to moisturize your deepest dryness.

What does your typical weekend look like?
Never the same. I work all growing season, then I sleep and go on vacation during the non-growing season.

Best book, movie, and/or song in the past month?

Book - The Prophet - It's old but I like it!

Movie - Being There

Song - Thrift Shop (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis) I'm going to spring fling at Yale on Monday to see him! Super excited!



Favorite Fictional Character of all time and why?
(I totally forgot to ask her this one. I'll update it when I get her answer back!)

What are you passionate about?
Growing food! Art! The ocean! Building my house.

One goal you'd like to achieve by the end of the year:
Planning a good winter vacation.


Describe yourself in 6 words or less:
Ready to go move mountains.

What does friendship mean to you?
It's what survives all the ups and downs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.