Sunday, May 26, 2013

This Week In Photos

More like the last few weeks in photos.
I'm so behind on posting these.

Untitled Untitled

Inked. My pen leaked all over my wrist pillow at work and now it won't ever let me forget. // My Dwight Shrute bobble head. 

Untitled Untitled

Trying out my new fave photo app (a beautiful mess). // Having the time of my life at the beach.

Untitled Untitled

The instructions to the orchid Dustin bought me say it only needs 3 ice cubes a week. So there you have it. If it dies, I'm writing a nasty letter. // Cake pop! Erin brought me one from her sister's baby shower. Seriously tastes like a home made zebra cake. 

Untitled Untitled

I had the gray nail polish on for a few days and then one evening I decided to spice it up. Pretty excited how it turned out. Dustin chose the 'flower' border and had this to say when I posted it on FB: "I chose the border...it's supposed to be flowers but looks like zombie hands reaching out to devour your nails." Pretty much. // As I was out on a Starbucks run for Sam, I noticed a family of armadillos crossing the road. Dillo butts!

Untitled Untitled

Just another day in traffic. Tag reads: UDDERLY. What the what?! // When I sit at my desk in the early morning hours the sun blinds me. So of course I whine about it and of course Dustin had the best solution. He goes in our closet and finds the Pens snap-back that he never wears (because he's not into snap-backs. Who is besides crazy teenagers?) and puts it on my head. And it actually works! I look ridiculous but it works! And then he calls me Elmer Fudd all day. 

Untitled Untitled

Sporting our new Tom & Dan (not Mot & Nad) shirts. This is the only time Dustin will ever let us wear them at the same time. He hates when couples match! HA! // Just hanging out with my new orchid friend at work.

Untitled Untitled

Finally enjoying that Blizzard I wouldn't shut up about. And looking at Beyonce in a bathing suit. Did not care. Kept on shoving my face! // Dustin thought it was funny that my head was right under this sign.

Untitled Untitled

A crazy storm in our backyard a few weeks back. I have video of this that I have yet to put on Vimeo. // Yoga at home. With Dustin. Also, if the Pens win the Stanley Cup he has agreed to go to a YOGA CLASS with me. Let's go Pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.