Had a salad and yogurt for lunch. Still starving. Healthy eating takes the fun out of life.
8/7/13
I can't stop daydreaming about my plans tonight. Steak, sweatpants and
Oh you know just wrote a whole blog to have it disappear.
8/8/13
Topics of conversation with Dustin this AM: Soaps (shoes), heelys, razor scooters.
8/9/13
Every time I hear Chris Brown's "Forever" I cringe for obvious reasons but then I remember Jim & Pam's wedding montage and it makes me happy
8/10/13
A roach just crawled on my arm. I'll be in the psych ward. Come visit.
I just spent my evening organizing a storage container full of cards/letters. My Saturdays are out of control!
8/12/13
Alright, today is annoying me already. When can I start my career as a professional TV show watcher?
8/14/13
Dustin has never taken/posted a "selfie" and I think that's part of the reason I love him so much.
I might just have to delete everyone who posts videos on Instagram. It drives me crazy! They need two separate feeds!
8/18/13
How does Netflix not have Gilmore Girls?! I mean, really?!
So far this Sunday I have written a letter to Kraft and Dustin removed a dead snake from our doorstep.
I don't have the hatred for popcorn ceilings that most people do. There are worse things...like wood paneling or faux finishes.
Dustin turned on the Yank/Sox game right at the moment where A-Rod got hit 3x with the ball. So crazy! For once baseball was entertaining.
8/19/13
I'm so glad social media didn't exist when I was growing up. I would've hated for my mom to post things about my life.
8/21/13
I've missed rainy afternoons. Sure, I-4 will be hell but it's worth it.
I actually downloaded Miley's 'We Can't Stop'. Who am I?!
8/22/13
Maybe I should hate you for this Never really did ever quite get that far
I have the hiccups and could not be more furious about it.
I'm sick of hearing about Orlando City (what the hell kind of name is that anyway?) and soccer in general.
My hiccups are back. If anyone needs me I will be scaring myself while I drink water upside down.
Insurance companies & MD offices are the scammiest of scammers. Such bullshit.
8/23/13
I hate when I forget what changes I've made to a document and then I'm not sure if I want to save those changes or not!
8/24/13
I'd pay big money if someone created an iPhone app. that made headaches go away.
8/25/13
Up at 6:42 thanks to Dustin's snoring.
We're watching Breaking Bad because duh. But now I want to know what the hell Miley did...
Watched Miley's "performance". Whoa. At least Hilary Duff turned out ok. Lizzie! And now onto more real TV - The Newsroom.
8/26/13
I know I'm going to regret wearing a long sleeve shirt (even if it is shear) but it's just so cute.
8/27/13
Trying to FaceTime without scheduling beforehand is like showing up unannounced at someone's house.
Just because we're abandoned Doesn't mean we're alone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.