Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Currently

Watching: Sex and the City. Yeah, I'm WAY late to the party on this one. Here's the short of it...I've only had HBO for the past year and a half so when Sex and the City was all the rage I couldn't watch it. And I was never interested enough to buy it on DVD. But then one day, a couple years ago I found myself sucked into the first movie when I came across it on TV...and I LOVED IT. So when we first got HBO I watched the first season and then life just kind of got in the way and I became distracted with other things. Poor Carrie got put on the back burner. But this past week we have reunited! I just watched the Season 2 finale and whoa. I am just in love with her hair (both curly and straight) and of course her clothes. I could care less about her shoes...her clothes though! And the crazy thing is this show started in 1998. She's just an icon. I'm so not a Big fan. He may have charisma and all the jazz but he's a super shitty boyfriend.

I watched Benny & Joon for the first time recently thanks to Erin's suggestion. It's incredibly quirky and lovable. It's probably the only movie that I have ever really enjoyed Johnny Depp. He usually just annoys me but not this time.

Thinking: I was in our bedroom taking a nap when I heard Dustin yell profanities from the living room the other day. It sounds weird but it made me feel so good. Even cozier than I already was. Football is back. But even more importantly, this whole time of year is back. It's just such an exciting time. We've got a lot to look forward to on our calendar. Now if the temperature could just let up a bit we'd be in really good shape.

Pissed: That my iPhone lens has a speck on it (well actually inside it because I can't get it off), causing every photo I take to have a blurry gray spot on them. I've already made an appointment with the Genius Bar at Apple for Friday. This is an outrage! I need to be able to take photos or I'll go mad!

Reading: Nothing at this moment. I've been a serious slacker! I've got so many books in my "to-read" section that I'm a little overwhelmed. I really want to start Divergent but I'm not sure if I want to dive into another trilogy right now.

Wanting: To get my craft on! Ever since I came back from the Big Bang Bazaar over the weekend I have had this itch. I want to get back into sewing. I have the space now. I have what I fought so hard for. I need to put it to use! I have a lot of ideas floating around in my mind and I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but I want to really do something fun. I want to get creative. I want to take classes to learn different techniques. I want to sew just because I want to. And maybe even pump some life into my ever so dead Etsy shop. Ok I'm definitely getting ahead of myself. One thing at a time. One idea at a time.

2 comments:

  1. my phone has a black speck on the lens all of a sudden! it's super annoying. must get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got back from the Apple store and since they don't "repair cameras on iPhone 5's" they gave me a brand new iphone 5. You should definitely make an appt!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.