Doo Wop Cover of Miley's 'We Can't Stop'
The Innovation of Loneliness
The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
Paramore @ iTunes Festival (Full Show). This is making me super excited to see them in a couple months!
25 Proper Ways To Read A Book
I really love organization.
Maria Mena and Mads Langer sing 'Habits' LIVE
26, Unmarried, & Childless
Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Hermione Granger
Why Girls Should Stop Wearing High-Waisted Shorts
The most FANTASTIC news.
A thousand new dog breeds.
Good Luck Andrew! Sure hope you win. Also, excited about this new music you're working on. (I love how I wrote this like he actually reads my blog. HA! I'm just going to leave it. What the hell!)
There are some really terrible iPhone cases out there. Just today I saw one that was both camouflaged and bedazzled. Yeah. But then there are cases like these that make my eyes happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.