Somebody Loves You - Another fantastic wedding proposal video.
Goodbye, Goodbye
This Guy Turns OCD Hoarding Into Amazing Photos
Two Guys Tip Servers $200. This video made me so happy I cried.
What is ruining our kids? Great article on how to not "wussify" children.
Just when I felt like the whole Vine craze was slowly starting to wear off I found 'BatDad'. Not only is he a cool father but his Vines are hilarious.
Speaking of Batman, Ben Affleck is very charming.
Best hidden features in iOS 7.
Harry Potter Jokes and Harry Potter Treats.
Dad Given Months To Live Walks Daughters Down The Aisle
35 Pictures That Will Change The Way You Look At Breaking Bad
Behind the scenes of Zedd and Hayley's new video 'Stay the Night'. (Obsessed with this song since it's release!)
Decorate with: Sports stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.