Later on, I left the house (in rain boots!) and hit up Starbucks for a Frap and a slice of Banana Bread which I brought with me and enjoyed at Ale House. Of course everyone looked at me a little strange when I sat down but I wasn't in the mood for loaded fries, nachos, etc. but I was in the mood for hanging out with all my old FHHI friends to celebrate Michelle turning another year older. Now we're the same age again!
So many of my old co-workers came out! It was tons of fun! No party like a Michelle party!
Saturday: I got up bright and early and met Erin at First Watch for breakfast. I have heard good things about it for years now but never tried it myself. Neither had Erin. It was 2 seconds away from the Big Bang Bazaar so we figured it was a good time to give a new-to-us-restaurant a shot.
I don't think Erin was overly impressed with her breakfast wrap. And the service wasn't the greatest. BUT let me tell you about the best damn pancake I've ever had in my life. The photo below doesn't do it justice. First of all it was HUGE, thick, with giant banana chunks and granola. Mix all of that with a bit of butter and syrup and it was ridiculously delicious. So delicious that my mouth has been watering for more ever since. I had a moment with that pancake and I'm not ashamed.
Ashley + Banana Pancake = Forever <3
Ok ok, we'll get a room. Geez.
I don't think Erin was overly impressed with her breakfast wrap. And the service wasn't the greatest. BUT let me tell you about the best damn pancake I've ever had in my life. The photo below doesn't do it justice. First of all it was HUGE, thick, with giant banana chunks and granola. Mix all of that with a bit of butter and syrup and it was ridiculously delicious. So delicious that my mouth has been watering for more ever since. I had a moment with that pancake and I'm not ashamed.
Ashley + Banana Pancake = Forever <3
Ok ok, we'll get a room. Geez.
After we stuffed our faces we were off to the BBB. There was already a line wrapped around the building and we got there 30 minutes early! It seemed much busier than when we went in March. Michelle joined us in line and we waited in the hot hot heat. Gross. We were nervous that we were too far back in the line for the swag bags (only 100 were being handed out) but all three of us got one! High five! Besides the actual bag being pretty snazzy, they are each filled with coupons and samples. So much fun. It reminds me of a local Birchbox!
After we zig zagged through all of the vendors for a couple hours, buying little things here and there, & snapping a few photos we all went home happy.
After we zig zagged through all of the vendors for a couple hours, buying little things here and there, & snapping a few photos we all went home happy.

I came home to an empty house. Dustin was off at his boss' to watch some football for a few hours. I made every second count. I took over Dustin's throne in front of the TV and got to watch Sex and the City on the big screen. In my sweats. While eating lunch. AMAZING. Don't get me wrong, I love having Dustin in the house (kind of why I married him) but I love me some alone time. More people should appreciate being alone. Sometimes my favorite times are had by myself.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.