Friday, December 6, 2013

Found

Jimmy, Rashida, & Carrie sing a holiday medley.

13 iconic photos from the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

Wet Dogs

Truth

Home Alone Honest Trailer

I love everything about THIS outfit and THIS one.

Glasses for Noah. This made me so sad and happy. I posted a photo of myself wearing glasses on Noah's Facebook page and you should too! Show him how cool it is!

Which "Love Actually" Character Are You? I got Natalie (foul mouth and a big heart). Sounds about right. HA! Dustin got Harry (aka Snape aka Alan Rickman).

Anxious people will appreciate this or become anxious just reading it. Either way. I sure as hell can relate.

Benedict Cumberbatch reads R. Kelly's 'Genius'.

11 Portraits of Pop Culture Families

Mandy Moore talks about how she got her start in Orlando, FL and shares her favorite beauty products. I really want to try that fancy eyelash curler!

100 Things You Must Do In Orlando Before You Die. This is a fantastic list. Having lived in Orlando for most my life, I've done a lot on this list but I there were so many things I have yet to do. I would love to go on the Winter Park Boat Tour, swan boat paddling at Lake Eola, check out the Maitland Art Center, & see ICE! at Gaylord Palm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.