
This bird rode on my car through a parking lot. Don't believe me? Check out the video a few blog posts back! // That hat! Those eyes!

It's fun to write with icing. // If you don't get this for your little girl, you are a terrible parent.

I'm still going crazy over my HP stamps. I bought two books full. Dustin bought me another two books! They are just so wonderful. // We were in a fight. I wrote this on the mirror as an apology (and we were also knee deep into reading the Chamber of Secrets).

Inked. I have to say the worst part of getting a tattoo is the healing process. It's so scabby and itchy and for the first day kind of sore. Ugh! Heal already you cute little bastard you! // Looking outside my window at work. Yeah, it was pitch black. Oy.

I could feel Dustin's excitement through the phone when he texted me this photo. // My brother and his girlfriend came over to visit last weekend. Dustin showed them his new helicopter and even let Cody fly it. Good times!

Early morning drives.
Out in Port Orange with the Bentons. // You can't even see Erin's plate of food because my milkshake is so huge! And also my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Dustin spotted his girl Gina on our new favorite show. We're still waiting for this storyline to unfold.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.