
No snake, you are not welcome. // Hey ducks, stay as long as you like.
I have called and emailed every ceramics/pottery place within a 70 mile radius looking for a kiln. Now that I found one I need to get to painting.
My first pair of Nikes ever. I've already received all of my birthday presents from Dustin and these beautiful shoes were one of them. He bought himself a pair right before we started at the gym and I loved them so much that I wanted a pair too. They are so comfortable and light and pretty cool looking too! // I asked Dustin to help me pick out an outfit and this is what he came up with. I feel like someone is signing me up for 'What Not To Wear' right this minute.
Bye bye guest room! Hello Dustin's new baby. And by baby I mean electric drum set.
Dinosaur staple remover is bad ass! (Another birthday present from Dust). // Olive Garden catering always reminds me of our wedding. Ha!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.