Monday, June 30, 2014

Tweet Tweet

6/14/14
"I was watching 'As The World Turns' when you were born." - my mom

Slowly eating my Key Slime cupcake because I don't want this moment to ever end.

6/15/14
Happy Father's Day to Danny Tanner, the Braverman boys, Dr. Brown/Dr. Abbott, Coach Taylor, Rick Grimes, & Phil Dunphy.

6/16/14
Ok Monday, you're sucking far too much. Throw me a bone!

RT: I love friends that aren't assholes.
— Amanda Seyfried (@AmandaSeyfried)

6/19/14
It's painfully clear after that last segment the @MonstersOnAir need a woman on the show. You guys know nothing about menstruation.

6/20/14
I've lived in FL my entire life yet from May - Oct I think to myself "it's so hot!!" every time I step outside. I'll never get used to it.

Diagon Alley has butterbeer ice cream. That's reason enough to go.

I'm too tired to sleep.

6/22/14
Just finished 'An Abundance of Katherine's' and I've got to say it is my least fave @realjohngreen book. Womp Womp.

Really not sure about True Blood anymore but might as well finish the final season. Where is Eric?!

6/24/14
What happened to simple parties? Why does everything from 1st brays to a wedding have to be so extravagant?

Icing my elbow like I'm Chet Steadman.

RT: Being well adjusted is probably fucking overrated.
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47)

6/25/14
I love getting to eat lunch with Dustin now.

6/28/14
This is the first time Dustin and I have no interest in seeing a Transformer movie in the theater. Also, 3 hrs? Pfft! Only Titanic is worth that.

Anyone who calls days like today (97 and humid) "gorgeous" must be an alien.  #acforlife

6/29/14
Pizza forenics! LOL #TrueBlood

The @TheLeftoversHBO is my new favorite show. BUSEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.