Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tweet Tweet

4/16/14
Dropped my face wash on my foot (right on the bone!) while in the shower. Now I'm on the couch with frozen broccoli on it. Ugh!

4/17/14
I just heard two country songs I didn't hate! It's like visiting my former 1999 self.

4/18/14
Who approved a Magic Mike sequel?!

4/19/14
I wonder if they'll ever have "CD store day". I hope so.

I went from Pitch Perfect to NHL Playoffs. Cute acapela girls to intense hockey boys. Happy to stressed. Come on Pens, end it!

4/20/14
I had a dream I still had my sea foam Ford Probe. I woke up in a panic. That car was such a piece of shit.

4/24/14
I think we can all agree the name Otis is only acceptable for cats.

Dustin told me I'd make a good super villain. I've named myself "Goggle Girl" because I'll need prescription eyewear.

4/25/14
Sally Draper is way more interesting than her father.

The couple on House Hunters was shown walking their dog AND CAT outside like it's not weird at all.

4/26/14
Oh you know just another Saturday morning spent crying at a Tires Plus thanks to my Kindle.

I mean, would you REALLY want to be engaged to Clooney? Nah.

Goaltenders (ahem Fleury!) need to focus on tending the goal rather than skating off to get the puck.

4/27/14
Kind of disappointed by the lack of Winter Soldier gifs on tumblr. Come on, where are all the gif masters?

4/29/14
I kind of miss the 8-photos-only-myspace days.

5/1/14
Every time I hear someone mention Ariana Grande I think it's a Starbucks drink, Also, who is she?! #oldandoutoftheloop

5/2/14
I haven't read one good Spider-Man 2 review. I mean, I like Andrew and Emma but most reboots are obnoxious. #giveussomethingnew

5/3/14
You haven't seen cute until you've seen a baby cow try and scratch his ear with his hind leg.

I am not OK with any selfie that shows a toilet in the background.

More rain please! I didn't dust my rain boots off for nothing!

5/4/14
Spice World is on TV! I haven't seen it since going to the theater with 15 other girls in 7th grade.

I really don't love love-bugs.

5/8/14
I just downloaded a magic 8 ball app. to help me make a responsible adult decision.

I finally figured out who Christina El Moussa (Flip or Flop) reminds me of...Adianne Palicki aka Tyra from FNL. I feel better now.

5/9/14
I saw a girl riding a penny-farthing down Princeton today. She wins as my favorite stranger of the day.

First of all what are we turning down? The lights? Volume? Bed? And for what? Seriously. FOR WHAT?! #badsonglyrics

5/10/14
I woke up to birds chirping to the tune of Beethoven.

5/11/14
Why is every lovely high-waisted swimsuit I find way out of my price range? Because life is not fair!

I got in the shower with my glasses on. Happens at least once a year. =/

Part of me is so happy Parks & Rec/Parenthood will be back for one last season but then the other part of me wants to cry. Never end!

5/14/14
Salad is only as cool as it is because of salad dressing. Without that it would be nothing.

5/16/14
I'm so happy about the weather today I could skip around all of Orlando. No heat! No humidity! Unheard of in May!

5/17/14
I'm adding 'get tattooed by @laurenwinzer' to my life list. What an incredible artist!

I'm busy doing a major renovation. #simslife

Every time I watch an older movie I get nostalgic for landlines without caller ID.

5/22/14
Today is driving me Gwen-Stefani-bananas!

5/26/14
I just saw a guy rocking a collard flag shirt. My kind of guy!

5/27/14
I need to take a GIF making class.

5/30/14
And chapter closed. Ready for what's next.

Ok I'm ready for the crop top trend to end.

Does anyone else find it strange that Michelle's crib was smack dab in the middle of her room? #fullhouseforever

6/4/14
I wonder what Kathy Santoni is up to these days.

I usually forget to put broccoli in salads but it sure is a game changer when I actually remember to!

6/6/14
I didn't win any of @JasonBiggs old stuff for pre-ordering @jennyandteets new book. I'm a mix of disappointed and relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.