I didn't stick around long because it was off to the gym. And then off to return some clothes to Target before I came back home and listened to more drums. I ended the night with some Netflix. I just reactivated my account strictly for Orange Is The New Black. I got through a couple episodes before passing out for the night.
SATURDAY: Dustin and I went to a morning showing of The Fault In Our Stars. It's one of my all time favorite books (even though I just read it last year) and I just had to see what the movie was like. I told Dustin months ago that I also had to see it in theaters. I didn't ask him to accompany me because I know he has zero interest and I don't really have any girlfriends that would go with me, so I was prepared to go by myself. I don't mind. I'm half-only child. We like our alone time. But he immediately offered to go with me. So Saturday we went. And he reminded me to bring tissues and let me cry all over him. Points for Dustin! The movie was so good. The book has so many details though so I'd still have to say I liked the book better. But the movie is a very nice compliment to the book. If you want to see it, read the book first. Either way you'll cry. If you don't, you have no heart. I've never seen a movie in a theater with so many sniffles filling the room. It's sad yes, but it's also just a beautiful, real story about teenagers and love.
After I got my shit together and my eyes became a little less red, we met up with Sam and Pat for deep dish pizza at Giordano's. I had gone there with Erin and Tim after we went to Disney in December. We had to wait forever but the pizza was really good. I brought back leftovers and Dustin has been asking me to take him ever since. So there we were, eating pizza with friends. That lead to a trip to Ikea. I wanted to find baskets to organize some of my craft room since I had to move a bunch of my stuff to make room for Dustin's drums. Ikea has baskets. They had so many that I was overwhelmed and went home with zero. Thanks Ikea. We did however find a very decently priced rug to stick under the drums. So score!


Dustin and I headed home and I immediately dived back into more OITNB. It's pretty much all I did the rest of the weekend. I mean it's just such a good show with so many diverse characters!
SUNDAY: Dustin made me breakfast in bed!! I ate it while continuing to watch OITNB. Other than going to the gym and painting ceramics I didn't really do all that much else which is the way I prefer it. I ended up finishing the last episode Monday after work. And just like that season 2 is over. Now I'm super sad. Oh well, on to the next!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.