Saturday, September 6, 2014

Found


This is so great.

I'm a little nervous about the size but mostly I'm excited about the new iPhone 6. That means that I'll need a new Grovemade case

Largest land dinosaur yet!

20 Struggles People With Glasses Understand

Children's Inappropriate Spelling Errors. I always find these hilarious. My favorite was April Ham Lincon.

Facebook NFL Fandom Map 2014

Vintage Photos of Women at Work During WWII

How To Stop Saying "Yes" When You Want To Say "No" I used to be terrible at this. But now, I think things through before I decide on an answer and if I want to say no, I do! And I no longer feel guilty about it.

People are painfully cruel but Jonathan Novick is awesome.

Mean Tweets - NFL Edition.

Totally jealous of Mr. Kate's funny moon.

Nerdy Pick Up Lines

11 Things You Didn't Know About The F-Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.