Friday, September 12, 2014

What I Wore #5

I got this dress on sale at Target for around $15 about a month ago which is a total steal! It's super light weight and comfortable! It definitely wrinkles easily but who really cares about a wrinkle or two? I sure don't. (I don't even know how to iron but I do know how to tumble dry.) I also love the bright teal color and the fact that it's sleeveless. 

I love the simplicity of the  the Florida necklace. It's like it's saying "here I am cute and pretty but also representing the best state in the U.S."! Sometimes it's hard to tell if I'm wearing it the right way though so I always make Dustin confirm I don't have it on backwards.

Now the shoes are kind of a funny story or a boring story depending on how you feel about stories about shoes. A couple months ago I tried on these and loved them but didn't need them and that started the internal struggle in my head. Should I buy the sandal or not? Well I chose to wait. WORST decision ever. Maybe not ever but top 10. I went online a week later and they were "currently unavailable" so I went to a different Target and they weren't there either. I seriously went to two more Targets and these sandals were no where to be found. So I sucked it up and tried to move on with my life. THEN I saw the sandals I'm wearing below which have a similar design but with a pointed toe. I bought them during Sophie & Trey's Labor Day sale and got them 20% off. Yay! The funny part is the Target sandals are now available online again. AHH! And I still kind of want them but that would just be silly to buy two shoes similar in design. Right? Right?! Talk me out of it. 

Untitled

Dress: Target
Sandals: Sophie & Trey
Necklace: Sophie & Trey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.