I've been up since 5 something because I'm sick and can't really sleep for more than a few hours but I am at least feeling a little better. I'm still a bit out of it from all the cold medicine but my throat isn't on fire as much! But the neighbor who insists on using his leaf blower so damn early is really annoying me. I mean, COME ON. There's not a single leaf in this guy's driveway. I'm fairly certain he just uses it to use it.
I have so much to be thankful. I always do. No matter how shitty life can get sometimes, I can always look around and count all the wonderful in my life.
Dustin - My absolute partner in everything. I'm thankful for him every day and I actually do make it a point to tell him that on random days. Because although I love that Thanksgiving is about being thankful I think we should appreciate people all year long. He's been nursing me back to health these last few days - making me take my medicine, bring me extra blankets, preparing meals, the works. He's the best and I'm so lucky to go through life with him.
Friends - You all know who you are. I don't need to name drop. To the ones in my daily life to the ones I only see every now and then and even to the ones that are no longer in my life. You all mean the world to me. You are my family.
Health - Yes, I'm currently sick but it's just a viral infection. It'll go away soon. Overall I'm a healthy person when so many aren't. It may not always be this way so I'm going to appreciate every second that I can.
Kitchen - Of course I love our entire home but man oh man am I as thankful as ever to have a working kitchen. Countertops! Sink! Stove! Microwave! Yeah!
And for all the other little silly things in life...
Harry Potter. Glasses. Taylor Swift. Sweatshirts. My car. My job. iPhone. iMac. Videos of memories. Pilot precise pens. Glasses and Grenades. Thunderstorms. Livejournal. Funny memes. Pinterest. Cool breezes. Birth control. USPS. Amazon. Apple everything. Fresh cut grass. Etsy. Forgiveness. DVR. Kindle. Long talks about nothing. Laughing hard. Yum Yum Cupcakes. Time. Board games. HGTV. Sewing machine. Olivia Munn. Pens. Steelers. And so much more.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.