Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I Wore #11

I meant to post this weeks ago but between the kitchen construction and letter writing I haven't had as much time as I usually do. Like Nicole, I felt pretty badass in my Halloween costume. I wanted something simple, work appropriate, and cheap. I asked a few friends for suggestions but Sam was the winner with "Rosie the Riveter". All I needed was a red bandana (which Dustin found for me for $2 at Walmart) and a chambray shirt (which I've wanted for awhile now anyway). It was comfortable and got great reactions at work. I was only one of four that dressed up so maybe it's not saying much. Ha! Getting the bandana just right was the toughest part of the whole outfit but thanks to this tutorial I got it to work (and it stayed all day long!). 

Untitled

Bandana: Walmart
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.