Working on: ALL THE DAMN VIDEOS! So I have a lot of videos. Probably even more than you think I have. After years of putting my videos on CDs/DVDs I'm transferring them all to my external hard drive. Why? Well, for one it's just a better way to store files and for two, it makes finding an old video a million times easier. I don't know where I'd be without the organization of my Flickr. Every photo is tagged by year, month, and person! So this is basically my Flickr with videos. I'm so close to being done but it has become insanely time consuming. I have worked on it for a month but really started to step up my game this week. After I eat dinner I'll sit at my desk and pop in CD after CD and move files around. Aren't you jealous of my glamorous life?!
Reading: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I first heard about this book thanks to HelloGiggles. Then I went straight to the reviews and it was getting tons of 5 stars so I pressed the purchase button on my Kindle and away I went. I'm only 25% in but so far so good. I'm sure I'll love it as a whole especially when it's described as The Fault In Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park. Yeah, it's got to be a winner.
Feeling: Sad. Anxious. Forgotten. Unappreciated. Angry. This week has been rough. I've had all the feels and will continue to until the reason I'm feeling this way comes to some kind of resolution. I've had a ball of anxiety in my chest for days and quite frankly I'm fucking tired of feeling this way. I wish I could just turn off that part of my body but it just doesn't work like that. It's hard being me. I know I know, it's hard being anyone for one reason or another. But for me, it hard because I just feel too strongly. I do and I always will and that's that. There is no way around it. I fucking care and I wish I didn't. If I was in Aladdin and Genie was standing before me it would be my very first wish - make me not care.
Watching: Parks & Rec! Yay for Leslie and the gang being back on TV one last time. Dustin and I just caught up on this week's double episode and I was crying. I am so Leslie in every way. She's crazy stubborn and cares too much about people.
Dustin and I also saw Boyhood last week which was pretty damn good. I just loved how original the concept was. They filmed for a of couple weeks each year for 12 years and still managed to have a good flowing story. You literally watch the kids grow up and the parents age. It's a piece of art!
Excited about: SIMS 4 is coming to Mac in February. NEXT MONTH! Seriously cannot wait. I have whined and complained for months about there not being a Mac version and now EA is actually going to deliver. I still don't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.