Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This Month In Photos

Untitled Untitled

Matt and I making really creepy faces. Ha! // Our new owl planter with new plant. I picked the planter and Dustin helped me pick a plant that I should be able to keep alive. So far so good!

Untitled

How random is it that we ran into one of Dustin's old Palm Coast friends/co-workers while we were in Orlando. It's a small fucking world!

Untitled Untitled

There's some dust in my lunch. // My animagus is a horse. Deal with it. 

Untitled

After dinner with boyz n the hood. L is for loser.

Untitled Untitled

Dustin and I wore knee high socks all weekend because why not. // Newest most favorite oven mitt!

Untitled

This took FOREVER. It's so much easier to do a braid like this on someone else's head. This also looks badass in a pony tail but I don't have a photo of that. Womp. Womp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.