Thankfully it got cold enough today to wear scarves again! I've been dying to wear this one ever since I got it on Christmas day. Not only do I love the simple yet sophisticated pattern but it's so soft and comfy! And as much as I love all my purple scarves, it's nice to have one that is neutral. The first picture below was taken just as I got home from work. It was one of those outfits where I had a little pep in my step all day. I felt good.
Dustin and I were going to go to the gym BUUUUT decided to go to the food trucks instead. So I did a quick change of pants and threw on a jacket because the temperature started to drop fast. The jeans are new and I've been searching for this cropped style for at least a year but never have liked any that I've tried on. I landed these super comfy, extra flattering jeans for $16. Yeah, not even kidding. They will be a staple in my wardrobe for a long time so this won't be the last time you see them in a "What I Wore" post.
Oh and the flats I'm wearing I bought more than a month ago but kind of forgot about them. Today I took them out on their maiden voyage. They didn't even give me a blister! So high five to that! These are the kind of outfits that make me feel like a full on adult and I don't mind one bit.
Scarf: Forever 21 (new Xmas present from Hayley)
Shirt: Target
Slacks: Kohls
Flats: Sophie & Trey
Scarf: Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Jean Jacket: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Sophie & Trey


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.