
Dustin drew this. By hand. All by himself. WITHOUT TRACING PAPER. He seriously could've been an animator or do voiceovers or a musician or a heart surgeon. I'm constantly impressed with all of his many talents. // Cool snapchat filter bro.

Donut party! Sometimes you just have to buy all the donuts. Or half a dozen. Dustin and I tried that fancy cream-cheese filled square donut in the center and it was totally not worth the double cost. All others were delicious though.

I put my new penguin hat on Dustin while he was xBoxing. He secretly loved it. // It's times like this when I really love my long hair. But these days are few and far in between lately. Short hair is coming...

Dustin and I make pretty cute Peanuts characters. I especially love Dustin's little ring that looks identical to his real one.

A couple weeks ago we decided to try Shake Shack because it's all the rage and I've heard Taylor and Lorde eat there together. Anyways we tried it. It's pretty pricey but the burger are so worth it. I'm gong to be bold and say they are my favorite behind Five Guys. Their shakes were bleh. There was just no flavor or sweetness. So don't bother. The fries were decent but nothing special. I did really enjoy the whole vibe and the fact that it's located on a lake. There were such pretty views.

This is my delicious Shake Shack burger. Mmm! // This is future me. I will need both a pair of glasses and a monocle because my eyesight has gotten so bad.

She looked at me. I looked at her. And we just knew. I had to bring her home from Barnes and Noble. I really hope they make more characters especially Luna Lovegood!

Seriously obsessed with Snapchat and it's many filters. I think I pull off the mouse look pretty well. // Oh did you guys not know that Dustin and I are no longer? Sorry to break it to you over a blog post but I belong to an even harrier man (if you can believe it). HA!
Cute little sign outside of a cute little shop on a cute little day spent shopping by myself.

This is what I look like when Dustin asks me to try on his Walter White costume. I'm basically the white version of Missy Elliot. // Why yes of course I'd love a piece of FREE cake. I guess I'll just eat it right in the produce aisle, as you do.
Dustin and I spent the 20 minutes before the movie started to come up with these little posters. It's hard because there were so few characters. But yeah, this movie is badass.
Pretty much over the long hair. I am this close to pulling a Britney and shaving it off. It seriously takes 10 minutes to brush after I wash it. It takes so long to dry. It's just awful. But I have to keep repeating to myself "I will not cut my hair. I will not cut my hair." // Party gun mess. (Worth it!)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.