Friday, March 18, 2016

This Month In Photos

IMG_8782 IMG_8784

An adult-only Katie date! We did some shopping in downtown Lake Mary and then I got to introduce her to her very first Burger Fi burger.

IMG_8842 IMG_8841

Melody sent me some really awesome postcards. I especially love these inappropriate elephants. // I asked Dustin if his lip ring hole was still open and he put one of my diamond earrings in it. Ha!

IMG_8810

I went RED for women in support and awareness of the America Heart Association's national movement.

IMG_8847 Untitled

Snapchat + Debates = Non-stop fun // I bought all 7 Harry Potter books for my Kindle. I will of course never EVER get rid of my books but it's nice to have the option to read them easier when on the go. We have quite a few flights and layovers coming up...

Untitled

A cold evening. Bundled with my bearded boy.

Untitled Untitled

About a month ago I had the mother of all zits on my nose. I'm not exaggerating in the least. It was big and red and worst of all, painful. Most girls would dump a truck load of concealer or whatever on it and try not to let anyone see it. Well I like being a real person with real issues so I posted that stupid thing all over my snapchat. I mean, it was comical. Dustin made fun of it with his lightsaber. Katie made fun of it with emojis. So yeah, fuck that zit. I'll just laugh you off my face.

IMG_9125

My favorite snapchat filter. I feel like it really accentuates my already round cheeks making my look like a little woodland creature.

Untitled IMG_9228

If you don't get this reference I suggest you watch Little Giants right this very second. // Dustin's February LootCrate box was "Dead" themed. Yeah that's totally zombie soap ears on a rope. HA!

IMG_9229 IMG_9084

I just HAD to buy this for little miss Addilyn! I cannot wait to see her splash around in it. // Dustin, Pat, and I walked down to our neighborhood basketball court only to realize it was being repaved and was locked. Bummer! Then we watched a couple of ducks swim around in the pool.

IMG_9109

This is what sick life looked like for me. Not too shabby but I prefer not to feel like death.

Untitled

I love that this photo shows how hard Cody is laughing. I mean I look crazy but I still love it.

Untitled

Here we are looking semi-normal and semi-related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.