2/12/16
A girl complimented my jean jacket at Wawa this morning. It's going to be a good day.
2/13/16
Just saw two kids clearly under 8 yo walk into Deadpool. Um, this is rated R.
2/14/16
"If I were a rapper my name would be Optimus Rhyme." - Dustin (Should this have been put under Dustin Says?)
2/18/16
Trying to get a hold of someone at my post office is like calling into a radio show in the 90s. Dial. Busy. Signal. Repeat.
2/20/16
To every girl ever: Don't ever apologize for not wearing makeup. You're just as beautiful without it.
2/21/16
Dustin and I are all caught up on Peaky Blinders. What am I supposed to do now?
It's just a symphony of coughs, throat clearing, and sniffles in our house.
Lady Mary, what the hell is your deal?! #likeallbulliesyoureacoward
2/23/16
"Do you even wear makeup?"
"Yes, I wear mascara every Saturday..." #GIRLS (100% me)
That X-Files cliffhanger though!
Remember TechTV? Remember The Screen Savers?! I used to love that show.
2/25/16
Why are email wallpapers still a thing?
2/28/16
Am I the only one amazed with all the uses of baking soda?!
I'm voting for the candidate that outlaws carpeting.
3/1/16
Just saw someone at the NFG show wearing a Mouse Rat shirt. If you get this tweet, high five!
3/6/16
Zootopia looks good but every time I see that sloth scene in the previews I get anxiety. Hopefully they cut it in the actual movie!
3/8/16
But I want the Olympics to start now!
Someone thought I was 25 today. Say wha?!
3/12/16
I thought hearing "bae" was bad but seeing it on clothing is worse.
3/13/16
How and why are cats so limber?
Every time I try to order a Smoked Butterscotch Frap at Starbucks they are out. WAH! #firstworldproblems
3/14/16
I don't get people who don't vote, especially women and minorities.
March Madness for me is a million birthdays, anniversaries, and events. Is it April yet?
3/16/16
I'm really going to miss Obama.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.