Friday, August 18, 2017

Catsagram

I have a feeling you aren't following enough cat Instagram accounts which is why I'm going to suggest a few in this post. You're welcome. The thing is, the world just seems to get shittier and shittier by the second and it is overwhelmingly depressing. As soon as I start to get that first pang of anxiety I pull up all these catsagram accounts. Ok that's a lie. First I scream profanities and then when my blood pressure is shooting to the moon I pull up all the cats. It helps. Maybe cats aren't particularly your thing but they're mine and they make me feel good and happy. I love Cheeto and Olive of course but when I'm out and about and not able to torture them with hugs and kisses I turn to this hand dandy app. 

* * *


This is one of my favorite Instagram accounts period. She posts a mixture of hilarious memes and her own personal photos of her own cats. Her posts always make me laugh and each one perfectly describes the essence of owning a cat.


A post shared by 🐱 Cats Are Such Dicks 🐱 (@catsaresuchdicks) on



Dustin and I are both obsessed with all FIVE of their cats. Not only are they all cute as hell, sweet as peach, but they all have some kind of disability. I love that this couple takes in cats that probably would have been looked over otherwise. I dare you not to fall in love with this bunch.





Hannah is the most bad ass kitten rescuer there is. She travels all over rescuing kittens and teaching others how to care for orphaned kittens. She's such an inspiration with all the little furry lives she saves each day. 





Hosico is one of the coolest and cutest cats I've ever seen. His big round eyes just make you fall in love.

A post shared by Hosico Cat (@hosico_cat) on




Nacho Flay is, you guessed it, Bobby Flay's son. He is majestic as fuck. 





This one falls more in the category of 'honorable mention'. Tegan and Sara are twin sisters and musicians. So no, not all of their posts are cat related...but a ton of them are. Holiday and Mickey are some of the cutest fucking cats in all of the land. Lauren and I both bought their pins at their show last year because DUH. 

A post shared by Tegan and Sara (@teganandsara) on









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.