Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Currently

Currently...

Obsessing over: Finding a new place to live! Right now I have three different rental apps on my iPhone. I can't wait to delete them.

Working on: Not giving a shit about little annoyances. I've been really trying to focus on the positive things in my life instead of dwelling on the negative. It's tough and it takes all I have sometimes but I ultimately feel better when I do it.

Thinking about: If I should play Sims 3 or watch TV in bed? Serious decision time.

Anticipating: Erin's home cooked meal in her new place tomorrow AND her birthday dinner this weekend!

Listening to: Safe & Sound (The Hunger Games Soundtrack) - Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars. It's got a kind of pretty yet haunting sound going on. I listen to it while getting ready for work, on my way to work, at work, and after I get home from work.

Eating: Just choked on some beef stroganoff. That was a lot of fun. I'm still recovering from the panic attack it gave me.

Wishing: I wasn't so stubborn. I felt more appreciated.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.