Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Peeves (Not the Poltergeist)

The annoyances that run through my brain on any given day:

-People who like two football teams. You're not a true fan if you cheer on the 49ers AND the Redskins. Just pulled those teams out of my ass. Actually forgot either team existed until just now.

-Long fingernails. Ew.

-When couples call each other 'mama' and 'papa'. Gross.

-When people spray perfume in public places. Do it at home.

-People who wear glasses without prescription lenses. Either you need glasses to see clearly or you need them to block out the sun. Wearing them JUST as an accessory annoys me.

-The word 'hubby'.

-Those little family stickers on the back of cars.

-I hate when someone is called an aunt but is actually a family friend. Or a nephew that is actually a cousin. But for the record, I am totally fine with people the who say "she's LIKE AN AUNT!". I'm weird.

-When someone responds and/or ends a conversation with the letter 'K'. I don't even get an O? WTF. Every time someone does this to me I immediately think they are mad at me. It comes off so mean! For real. It does.

2 comments:

  1. haha I do the Aunt one. I call a cousin Aunt Chrissy, because she's that much older and My cousins, call me Aunt because I'm so close and so much older. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's ok. i still lurve you! i have cousins that are 15 years older and that much younger. some first and second - but they are all just cousins to me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.