Saturday, October 13, 2012

Found

60 Seconds with Anna Kendrick.
60 Seconds with Rebel Wilson.

20th Anniversary of 'The Mighty Ducks'. I have never felt older. But on a positive note, how cute is adult Banksy? I've been following Joshua Jackson ever since Mighty Ducks  (I watched him on Dawson's Creek and I'm still enjoying him every Friday on Fringe! Also, grew up very handsome.)

150 Celebrities you should follow on Instagram. Personally, I follow (other than people I know) Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, Maude Apatow, Martin Starr, Zooey Deschanel, etc.

Oh Mittens, looks like you need a heart to heart.

Dustin told me about this podcast with special guest Tom Hanks earlier in the week. Then I listened to some of it myself today. Tom is always a delight. A fucking delight!

A love story via website.

22 Things You're Doing Wrong.

This made me laugh. Poor kitty.

THIS tumblr is just kind of...wonderful.

Locke is still confused about LOST too. Aren't we all?

I own Hocus Pocus and have for some time now. I watch it once every October because it's amazing. Duh.

Gweneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz rapping.

Wes Anderson's Best Characters. Personally, they are all my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.