Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Black and Yellow

For the second half of our photoshoot we went for our every day looks. I asked Dustin to pick out a shirt he'd like to wear for this part of the shoot. He decided on his new Pens shirt that he bought while we were up in Pittsburgh. His shirt was the starting point for my outfit. Like Dustin, I wanted to not only be comfortable but wear something that I always wear. Something relaxed. I wanted us to be ourselves. LOOK like we always do. I am most comfortable in jeans and a shirt. Luckily black and yellow are pretty prominent in my wardrobe, so it was easy to pull those colors out of Dustin's shirt. I really love the combination. 

I am so pleased with all of these. I can't even begin to choose a favorite. But the last photo really sums us up. Dustin cracking me up so much I'm about to fall over. 


DSC_0148 DSC_0339
DSC_0301

DSC_0182

DSC_0160

DSC_0197

DSC_0417

DSC_0306

DSC_0395

DSC_0227

DSC_0290

DSC_0266

DSC_0347

DSC_0416

DSC_0216

DSC_0261

DSC_0189

DSC_0238

DSC_0412

DSC_0424

DSC_0381

DSC_0389

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.