Downton Abbey cast hangs with the Knicks!
Super funny 'Elf on the Shelf' ideas.
50 Best Animal Photos of 2012.
EPIC songs. This inspired me to come up with my own 'love song' list. Someday.
Really love this mudroom makeover.
iPhone tips.
Freaks and Geeks REUNION.
'The Casual Vacancy' will be a TV series. (Better read faster!)
Naughty hairstyle.
Teeny tiny animals!
I love every Work Clothes/Play Clothes post Melissa shares.
"It's not easy being young but that stuff doesn't make it any easier." - Dave Grohl
Reading Rainbow remix. I still think Mr. Rogers is the best of them all.
Pop Song 2012 Mashup. I didn't know half of these songs (HA!) but still enjoyable.
Parks and Rec ALWAYS reference Harry Potter. And they were named TIME's #1 TV show of 2012.
Coincidence?
VOTE Orlando's best!
DIY fabric wreath.
Live with less.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.