Tuesday, December 18, 2012
An Un-Christmasy Christmas Playlist
The Maine - Ho Ho Hopefully
We go together like the winter and a sweater
Hidden in Plain View - Christmas Song
It's so hard to feel anything in the spirit of everything
I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business - Seasons Greetings
Frosty Man
Sorry I have not put you up in years
It gets so hard finding time, growing older every year
Schuyler Fisk - More Than I Wished For
You're the sweetest little thing
You are out of a dream
You are my sugar and my spice
The naughty to my nice
Dustin Kensrue - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas
It's Christmas time again
It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year
The Maine - Santa Stole My Girlfriend
Santa, you bitch
Didn't get a damn thing from my Christmas list
A Day At The Fair - Here Lies Our Holiday
We signed both of our names and the cards were done,
by acting so old, we felt so young,
and you licked the stamps and I lit the tree
Maria Mena - Home For Christmas
Careful what you say
This time of year
Tends to weaken me
A New Found Glory - Ex-Miss
This holiday is overrated.
It turned our the way I expected.
This holiday is one to forget.
Jack's Mannequin - The Lights and Buzz
It's Christmas in California Florida
And it's hard to ignore that it feels like summer all the time
Sara Bereilles & Ingrid Michaelson - Winter Song
They say things just cannot grow
Beneath the winter snow
Or so I have been told
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.